Friday, September 19, 2008

Libraries

You may or may not have noticed that the list of libraries that circulate THE TENNEY QUILT has steadily grown over the past several months. I know of 40 libraries, but I’m sure there are others that I just haven’t heard of. I usually do not know when libraries order the book, as they do not order them directly from me. But I do know that just this last month we added several more public libraries, as well as a few more colleges. The most recent public libraries are Montevideo, Kerkhoven, Arden Hills, North St. Paul, Roseville, and Shoreview, all in Minnesota. Minnesota State University at Mankato added it to its Minnesota History section just recently. To see the list of libraries, please scroll down to the bottom of this page to the blue section, where there is an alphabetical list. If your local library does not carry the book, please request it. Libraries do listen to their patrons!

No comments: