Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Welcome!


Welcome one and all to the blog/discussion board for my book, THE TENNEY QUILT, published November 15, 2007. First of all, thank you for your support and enthusiasm for the book--the first printing (qty. 500) sold out in about 4 weeks, and I have taken delivery of printing #2.


Book events thus far have been fun--and very gratifying! Time after time, I have run in to so many people who have some connection to the little town of Tenney, or who are just interested in Tenney and THE TENNEY QUILT. I've heard delightful stories about Tenney, its people, or about how they have read the book to their aging parent or grandparent and brought a smile to their faces.


I love to hear your Tenney stories. Tell me more--and share them with the readers of this discussion. Tell me your reactions to the book--good or bad--or just let me know who you are. Tell me your stories about how you have read or shared or discussed the book with your family members or others.


I hope that this website will become a place where many people can come together and share their memories of Tenney or their experiences with reading the book.


Welcome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO GLAD TO KNOW ABOUT THIS WEB SITE - TOO BUSY TO WRITE NOW, BUT I WILL DO SO WHEN I GET TO FLORIDA.

Anonymous said...

Your book has given all of us Tenney-ites a sense of community that had not before existed. Our memories of Tenney may have seemed insignificant yesterday. However your book with all it's names and stories make our memories come alive and seem indeed important. Thank You Heidi for shining a light on Tenney.

And in case you are not aware, there is a poster size picture hanging in the store called Lake Woebegon located in the Mall of America of seven (7) Tenney-ites standing in front of the church.